Friday, January 9, 2015

HOW TO CHECKS WINDOWS ACTIVATION

"Product Key" on Windows has always been the first activity to do after you reinstall the computer. The amount of activator supplied into a powerful step to activate the product key on Windows.

At Potingan me this time, will discuss about knowing whether the product key you entered is active or not. Here's how to find out:

1. Open CMD as Admin


2. Type "slmgr / ato" (without the quotes). "slmgr / ato" function to see the product key you entered is active or not. If the product key you entered is already active, it will appear as shown below.



3. Re-type "slmgr / XPR" (without the quotes). "slmgr / XPR" function to see the product aktik you enter.


Thank you've followed the tutorial from me, so that I can comment menginstropeksi myself to do my best in my next post.

Source : www.marjapedia.blogspot.com

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : HOW TO CHECKS WINDOWS ACTIVATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment