Thursday, January 8, 2015

HOW TO CHECK THE VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER ON BROWSER

The presence of the plugin from Adobe is urgently needed by the computer user, especially for those who have a job in the field of multimedia. Not only that, the presence of the plugin player was considered extremely helpful for cyberspace or internet explorer.

At this potingan I will give information on how to check the version of Flash Player on your browser:

1. Type http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html in your browser. If it appears as shown below, click the "Check Now"


2. If the version of Flash Player you're already on the latest version, it will appear as shown below:



Thank you've followed the tutorial from me, so that I can comment menginstropeksi myself to do my best in my next post.

Source : www.marjapedia.blogspot.com

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : HOW TO CHECK THE VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER ON BROWSER

0 comments:

Post a Comment