Tuesday, January 27, 2015

HOW TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 8 AND 8.1 BY PHONE

"Product Key" on Windows has always been the first activity to do after you reinstall the computer. The amount of activator supplied into a powerful step to activate the product key on Windows.

At Potingan me this time, will discuss how the activation of Windows 8 and 8.1 over the phone. Here's how to find out:

1. Open CMD as Admin


2. Type "SLUI 4" (without the quotes)


3. Select "United Kingdom" option


4. Make sure you typed "Installation ID" in notepad or the other, to avoid difficulties when you do the instructions with the Microsoft


5. Please open Skype to call Microsoft. The following contact phone number, use the appropriate country selection as step 3:

- United Kingdom >> +448000188354

- United State >> +18007548300

I suggest that you use "United Kingdom" first, because I've never tried to "United State".

6. Next, when you call the UK Call Center [+448000188354], the beginning of the call you will be prompted to dial a number for verification, it is expected not to panic. The normal procedure that they do to reduce the number of calls that they face every day.

7. Follow the next steps, because you want to communicate with the English language course: D

Thank you've followed the tutorial from me, so that I can comment menginstropeksi myself to do my best in my next post.

Source : www.marjapedia.blogspot.com

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : HOW TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 8 AND 8.1 BY PHONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment